Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 4 Round Up

This week went okay. I was a little behind but I think I caught up some. To make it easier to understand  what is in overflowing in my fridge, I am going to list what is leftover by week:

Left Over from Week 3:
A small amount of kale
some of the scallions
2 of the carrots

Leftover from Week 4:
12 eggs
3 slices of Rosemary bread
handful of spinach
1 head of romaine
the kale
1 bunch of scallions
1 shallots
1 tomato
4 carrots

I know that sounds like a lot. But as a optimist I think of it like....more to use for this week.

Here is what we used all of:
radishes
snow peas
strawberries

What we ate this week:

Quiche with salad (eggs, spinach, scallions, red lettuce, carrots)
Stuffed Peppers with scalloped potatoes (tomatoes and scallions)
Mac & Cheese with Roasted Veggies (spinach, radishes and carrots)
Fishsticks with pasta and salad (red lettuce, spinach, carrots and scallions)
Tilapia with rice, salad and baked sweet potatoes (red lettuce, spinach, carrots and scallions)

We made Strawberry & Cream Biscuits with the strawberries. I had big dreams for these biscuits but they were "Eh". But still worth trying.

So because by fridge is so packed we can hardly fit anything my grade this week would be....

C

Really with all this leftover food I should give myself a D. But Dave and I ate really well this week and it was yummy so I can't give myself a D.

Wish me luck for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment