Sunday, June 17, 2012

Food Rating System

I’ve had a hard time developing this system. People like different flavors and varying degrees of cookedness. Some people like seafood and some don’t. Some eat meat, some don’t. Some people like garlic, some don’t.

So how do I make a Food Rating System which will accurately represent the quality of the meal?

I decided that you can’t. Everyone will have different opinions. There is no way around it. I know there will be a huge differences between people options. But that might make it more actuate.

So here it is:

1=Yuck…you can’t pay me to eat another bite
2=Eww…this is yucky but I could eat more if this was the last food on earth
3=Blah…this taste like unflavored cream of wheat.
4=Okay…tastes like elementary cafeteria food
5=Good…I could eat this again.
6=Yum… Seconds please.
7=WOW…this is fantastic. This is the best ever!!

Hopefully I will be able to post my and Dave’s rating for each meal in my Weekly Round Up.

If you have any ideas, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment