Sunday, August 12, 2012

What I'm Watching this Week

Another post I'm trying out is a list of what I am watching during the week. Now keep in mind I have to DVR a lot of the shows and watch them later. I have to do this because it is a looooong list.

This is what I will watch this week:

Sunday:
Big Brother
True Blood
Housewives of New Jersey
Longmire
Army Wives

Monday:
The Closer
Hotel Hell
Hell's Kitchen
Bunheads
Grimm
Gallery Girls
Major Crimes

Tuesday:
Hotel Hell
Hart of Dixie
Pretty Little Liars

Wednesday:
SYTYCD
Big Brother
Real World: USVI

Thursday:
Big Brother
Time Machine Chefs (maybe)
Rookie Blue
Project Runway
Awkward
Snookie and JWOWW

Friday:
Sadly...nothing.

Saturday:
Redskins Football
Tanked
Dog Whisperer

Whew. That is a total of 29 and a half hours.

I sometimes will add a few shows as the week develops. I will update if that occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment