Monday, June 4, 2012

Season 2011-2012 Scorecard

Shows Renewed: 22
Shows cancelled: 11
Final Seasons: 2

Break Down by Network:

CW
Hart of Dixie-renewed (but I stopped watching November)
Ringer-cancelled
Secret Circle-cancelled
The Vampire Diaries-renewed
Supernatural-renewed
Nikita-renewed (but I stopped watching in October)


NBC
SMASH-renewed (but I stopped watching after 5 eps)
Parenthood-renewed
Whitney-renewed
Are you there Chelsea?-cancelled
The Firm-cancelled (but I stopped watching after three eps)
Grimm-renewed (but I stopped watching in December)


FOX
Alcatraz-cancelled
Terra Nova-cancelled
The Finder-cancelled


ABC
Castle-renewed (but I stopped watching in October)
Revenge-renewed
Charlie’s Angels-cancelled
Pan Am-cancelled
Grey’s Anatomy-renewed
Private Practice-renewed
Scandal-renewed
Once Upon A Time-renewed
GCB-cancelled


CBS
Hawaii 5-0-renewed
NCIS-renewed
NCIS-LA-renewed
Unforgettable-cancelled
Bluebloods-renewed
The Good Wife-renewed


USA
In Plain Sight-final season

TNT
Closer-final season

ABC Family
Pretty Little Liars-renewed
Switched at Birth-renewed
The Lying Game-renewed (but I stopped watching)

Please note this list only includes shows which aired between September 2011 and May 2012. And it doesn’t include reality TV. Of the three cancelled shows, I am the most upset about all three on FOX, The Finder, Alcatraz and Terra Nova. I really liked all three. I wish I had continued to watch Hart of Dixie, Nikita and Castle. I hope to catch up them this summer. My overall percentage of shows renewed was 62%. Which is not all that bad but I usually like to be in the mid 80s. 


I’m wishing for better luck next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment